UNITeS Academy Foundation is a non-governmental foundation with a passion to promote education and human development through Information and Communication Technology. Through it’s various platforms, UNITeS Academy Foundation seeks to intervene in Nigeria in the following ways;
- Create socio-economic opportunities and skills development for youth especially girls
- Encourage entrepreneurship among youth by teaching them practical business skills, attitudes and behaviours in order to improve their overall quality of life
- Equip students with industry-recognized certifications such as Cisco in order to position them favourably in the job market
- Training of Teachers, non-teaching staff and students to be proficient in use of ICT
- Infrastructural support
- Provision of ICT laboratory with computers, furniture, power supply.
- International ICT Workshop and E- Learning ICT Trainings for Principals and officials of Ministry of Education
- Cisco Netacad Partner’s Summit, Barcelona – October, 2014 (Attended by former Principal, Federal Government Girls College, Sagamu).
- ICT and E-Learning Workshop, organized by Cisco office Johannesburg South Africa – June 2015.
- [Provided support for thirty six Principals of FUCs and three officials of Department of Basic & Secondary, FME to attend the event]
- Provided platform and supported Five Principals to attend Netacad IT summit in Rome
- Creating a conducive atmosphere for students to learn.
Classroom block & ICT Lab Renovation in FSTC Usi Ekiti
Library Upgrade in Queens College
To promote reading culture in Federal Unity Colleges, Unites Academy embarked on renovation and upgrading of libraries across the schools. The pictures bellow show the state of the library in Queens College after renovation and upgrade.
Support & Grant
Supporting educational events like Principals Annual General Meetings, Selection, schools inter-house sports competition.